Another MIME test

1991-12-29 14:32:28
Hello, ietf-822'ers! I'm sending this message out because I believe that I have finished creating a modified version of Andrew that is MIME-smart. What I'd like is feedback. How does this message look to you, using either your own MIME-compliant mail readers, or older non-MIME readers? Are there things you think I should be doing differently?

[A special note to people reading this message using the old (public) version of Andrew: Yes, I know this doesn't look so good to you. Patches will be forthcoming. Thank you for your patience.]

The rest of this message is my signature file, which is now for the first time readable by non-Andrew users, and has been slightly revised to celebrate this fact. Happy New Year! -- Nathaniel

Nathaniel S. Borenstein <nsb(_at_)thumper(_dot_)bellcore(_dot_)com>
Member of Technical Staff, Bell Communications Research
Office: Bellcore Room MRE 2D-296, 445 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07962-1910
Work phone: (201) 829-4270 Work FAX: (201) 829-5963
Home: 25 Washington Ave., Morristown, NJ 07960, (201) 993-8586

"I place economy among the first and most important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers to be feared. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. If we run into such debts, we must be taxed in our meat and drink, in our necessities and in our comforts, in our labor and in our amusements. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labor of the people, under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy."
-- Thomas Jefferson

X window dump