Re: NEW MIME DRAFT

1991-12-30 16:21:04
Comments on new draft (text version):

1. I'm not like the new syntax for the mailserver access-type.  Why can't
you make it another parameter, like "command=" or something.  Do you
really expect this to be a multi-line thing?

2. On the richtext converter in Appendix D.  You might add a line at the
end that says on "UNIX" systems, one would likely pipe the output of
this program to "fmt".

3. On page 40, para (1), "star  with" -> "start with"

4. I agree with your suggestion that the "Q" encoding in RFC-HDRS be
normalized.

5. I think the references (e.g., RFC-HDRS) can stay in.

All in all, well done.  Can we close now?

/mtr