Re: quoted-printable

1992-02-13 06:34:27
I also feel that this group has basically given Keld the go-ahead to continue
the development of RFC-CHAR, with the stated goal that it will become a
standard. If the group has changed its mind on this point I'd like to hear
people say so in so many words. I quite frankly don't like what I see happening
here -- I see a possibility that RFC-CHAR will be abandoned, and I think this
is a huge mistake.

                              Ned

If I had a vote, it would be to nuke RFC-CHAR.  The same vote applies
to quoted-printable.  It is time to push aside the Eurocentric hacks
and get fully behind a single UCS.

Disclaimer - this does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my
employer.