Re: Working Group LAST CALL.....

1992-03-26 05:58:52

I will just repeat: The removal by IESG of minimal
support for MNEMONIC is a show-stopper to EUnet.

Note: EUnet does not mean all of Europe. Removal of MNEMONIC
is not a show-stopper for all users in Europe. For some an
inclusion might even be a show-stopper. MNEMONIC is not
an ISO standard.

     Dan

PS. I am dead tired about reading about MNEMONIC.
    Please stop discuss it until a later revision/addition to MIME.
--
Dan Oscarsson
Telia Research AB                       Email: