Re: Working Group LAST CALL.....

1992-03-26 10:16:13
Hello Keld -- To be brutally frank:

"Do you want to progress Mnemonic, or do you just want to make statements?"

I just want to be heard. Or: we made a statement on this more than
a month ago and it has not been addressed at all. Is this the way
to make Internet standards, just ignoring input? And in my mind
there was no reason for excluding MNEMONIC.

If you want to make progress, you will settle down and get to work on
completion of a separate RFC on Mnemonic, with intent to register it in
the IANA.

I think it is complete.
What do you think is needed to get it completed?

Keld