Re: Procedural question: Future MIME types

1992-03-26 12:18:33
It seems to be the overwhelming sentiment of the group that future MIME
types are indeed appropriate fodder for this list.  I would suggest,
incidentally, that we might consider renaming this list to be INFO-MIME,
but that's a minor point.

Now that the MIME document seems to be safely on its way to the IAB, I
will be opening discussion of at least one possible new MIME type
shortly.  Bear in mind that this discussion is NOT intended to affect
the MIME draft, but rather to lead to the definition, publication, and
registration of new MIME types in separate RFCs.  -- Nathaniel