Re: HTML in MIME mail

1994-11-04 22:45:13
From: Dan_Grillo(_at_)next(_dot_)com (Dan Grillo)
Subject: Re: HTML in MIME mail
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 94 11:49:44 -0800

Hi, what is the current state of the art in sending HTML body
parts in a MIME mail message?  I have heard of some non-standard
attempts at using "Content-type: text/charset=HTML".  I guess that
the only really legal approach in the short term would be something
like: "Content-type: application/XHTML"?

Well, currently the www community calls HTML "Content-Type: text/html".
This is unfortunate, since RTF is application/rtf...

So, how about URL.

Is there a standerd to contain URL in MIME like
                url="http://www.aist-nara.ac.jp/"; ?

--Kazu