Re: SWEDISH CHARACTERS IN EMAIL: THE SUNET INITIATIVE

1994-11-16 07:55:33
Please, let's at least stick to Sunet's and Internet's ethical rules! Your
"message" reaches several hundred people around the world, and is not the
least constructive.

If he does what I want him to (not that there is a good chance, but any-
way), it would be one of the most constructive things done this year.

I interpret this as: This is a discussion for Swedes only, everybody else, keep
off.
If that is the case, why the international distribution?

"Don't reply while you're upset" is a good rule in this medium, especially
on large distribution lists!

I'm not upset.  I mean what I wrote, that's all.

Christer

--Johnny

--Bj|rn Myrstad