Re: We are using ISO-2022-JP *NOW*!

1994-12-09 10:04:37
Jacob,

At 6:04 AM 12/9/94, Jacob Palme wrote:
I apologize sincerely for my statement which you quoted. You are quite
right. I should have written "some people" instead of "the Americans".

Many thanks for the followup.  I think it will allow us to continue to
focus on the technical issues, even as intractable as they seem to be on
this topic.

d/

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg Consulting                          Phone:  +1 408 246 8253
675 Spruce Dr.                                  Fax:    +1 408 249 6205
Sunnyvale, CA  94086               Email:
dcrocker(_at_)mordor(_dot_)stanford(_dot_)edu