Re: How we are planning to embed HTML in messages

1995-05-14 11:06:58
Thank you for a very nice idea. I will try it out. You mean
something like this:
<h1>    This is a heading
</h1>
        This is the second line of this paragraph.

or perhaps something like this:
                                                        <h1>
This is a heading                                       </h1>
This is ordinary text, which is not a heading.
This is the second line of this paragraph.
This is the next paragraph...

Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)