Re: Let the header name be "Location:"

1995-11-20 08:26:24
Roy,

        You sent a brief response to the 'history' component of my previous
note.  I couldn't tell whether that was a concession or whether your reply
to Ned represents current thinking.  If, in fact, the issue is now laid to
rest, please forgive what follows since I've no interest in "selling past
the sale".

        d/