Re: The TEXT/HTML Content Type in e-mail

! Informal BOF on the Text/HTML Content type in Dallas !

I suggest that those who are interested in the Text/HTML Content type in
e-mail, and are going to the IETF meeting in Dallas, meet for an informal
BOF on this issue on Tuesday, December 5, at lunch time.

It seems to be too late, unfortunately, to schedule a formal
BOF on this issue in Dallas.

I will look for a suitable meeting place and put up a paper on
the notice board in Dallas with exact information about when
and where we shall meet, when I get there.

Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)