Re: nonexistent-WG Last Call on MIME documents

1996-06-19 13:44:05
At 16.07 -0400 6/19/96, hansen(_at_)pegasus(_dot_)att(_dot_)com wrote:
The only problem I have with the proposed documents is the lack of treatment
of the content-disposition header. Rfc 1806 needs to be moved into the
standards track along with these MIME documents.

Definitely. I have "waited" with the update of RFC 1740 which is on the
standards track because I would like to refer to the content-disposition
header and not a name attribute.

The I-D for the update has actually expired last week...

Anyway, I am also in need of the content-disposition header RFC.

   Patrik

   Senior Researcher, Tele2/SwipNet     Stockholm, Sweden
   Internet: paf(_at_)swip(_dot_)net               Phone: +46-8-56264000

   In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice,
   but in practice, there is.