Re: nonexistent-WG Last Call on MIME documents

1996-06-19 20:01:22
I recall that Mail HTML (MHTML) refers to content-disposition, so,
along with Multipart/related, MHTML needs content-dispostion to be a
Proposed Standard.

Best...\Stef

From your message Wed, 19 Jun 1996 14:55:45 -0700 (PDT):
}
}> < the time has come to move on the next step of the MIME documents.
}
}> The only problem I have with the proposed documents is the lack of treatment
}> of the content-disposition header. Rfc 1806 needs to be moved into the
}> standards track along with these MIME documents. The features of MIME which
}> were removed in favor of placing them in the content-disposition header
}> (e.g., Content-Type: name= -> Content-Disposition: filename=) are needed in
}> the community, and we need a standards track method of dealing with those
}> features.
}
}I agree 100% that content-disposition needs to be taken care of.
}
}                               Ned