Re: Restrictions on the Content-Type "message"

1999-01-06 13:27:52
At 15.27 +0100 99-01-05, Charles Lindsey wrote:
Then I go to my local newsgroup and they are not there :-(. Presumably
because, due to anti-spam measures, Ned does not have posting privileges
to the list. Cc to Brad to ask him to fix this, so at least Ned can post
to the list. I would also hope he would subscribe to it, at least while
this present thread runs. (email to
usenet-format-request(_at_)clari(_dot_)net with
subscribe your-email-address in the body).

For the mailing lists which I manage on IETF issues,
everyone can post, but contributions by non-members are
moderated by me. This means that contributions by
non-members can be delayed compared to contributions by
members.
Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)