Re: Time to act: draft-klyne-msghdr-registry

2002-02-13 07:34:37

No. I am talking about getting non-AD folks to do review work. That is, I am talking about exactly the kind of task being discussed here.

d/

At 06:15 AM 2/13/2002 -0500, Keith Moore wrote:
> having just about completed a turn on nomcom, let me assure you that their
> life is not nearly so smooth and those "others" are not nearly so readily
> available.

if you're talking about the AD job in general, I agree
but the specific tasks of finding experts for registries
and making judgements about the suitability of new registrations
are the least of it.

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464