Re: Dual names, IDN and ASCII, in e-mail addresses?

2003-09-27 13:01:47

Keith Moore wrote:

what do people think - would a MIME roadmap document be worth the trouble of
writing?

When we developed the MHTML standard, I actually wrote such
a document discussing implementation issues. I was
submitted some times as Internet drafts, but sadly I never
asked for it to be published as an RFC. I should have done
that. I have the text still, see
http://dsv.su.se/jpalme/ietf/mhtml-info.html, so maybe I
should ask to have it published as an RFC or alternatively
it could be part of the roadmap document you are discussing.
--
Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/