Re: MIME roadmap (was Re: Dual names [...] in e-mail addresses?)

2003-09-27 21:44:07

Nathaniel,

NB> Are we talking about some or all of the above, and are they best viewed
NB> as a single task or multiple tasks?  For my part, I'm not interested in
NB> doing this more than once every decade or so, and would therefore be
NB> more interested in something reasonably comprehensive.  -- Nathaniel

The problem is when this sort of effort takes 5 years.

I suggest that the target for the effort be 9 months, maximum.  And stick to
it.   In fact, 6 months would be better.

That will filter out all sorts of cruft.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>