Re: X-* header fields (Was: Getting 2822 to Draft)

2004-01-06 05:38:43

Keith Moore writes:
Sigh. I'd hoped we could avoid this discussion, but it seems like people can't resist focusing on it to the detriment of attention to more substantive issues. (Or maybe this really is the most substantive issue in 2822, and we should regard this debate as a sign that we don't have anything worse to worry about?)

I don't think said substantive issues will be discussed until there is a draft, or at least an suggested list of changes. (I saw Bruce's grammar, and will go through it next Thursday.)

--Arnt