Re: making mail traceable

2004-01-21 11:13:06

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Nathaniel Borenstein wrote:

    Preserving anonymous email is very important to me, and a battle worth
    fighting very passionately in the long run.  The architecture of any
    anti-spam tracing facilities will be critical to that battle.

Just to be clear, when you use "anonymous" you truly mean anonymous in
the sense of the "remailers" that we used to hear so much about.

And further, anonymity in a context that is in conflict with
traceability.

Would you permit "site traceability" as compared to "author
traceability" or is that too in conflict with anonymity?

Jim