Re: The Bcc Issue

2004-08-18 06:01:14

At 20.56 +0200 04-08-17, Kai Henningsen wrote:
... when using the -t option.

I do not understand this "-t" option. "-t" looks to me like
a Unix shell command parameter. I thought that MUAs
communicated with MTAs for outgoing mail using the SMTP
protocol or a variant of SMTP adapted for communication
between an MUA or the first MTA, and not by using a
unix shell interface.

Is "-t" an ESTMP facility? How, otherwise, can the MUA tell
the MTA that it wants the MTA to remove Bcc headers from
non-Bcc recipients?
--
Jacob Palme <jpalme(_at_)dsv(_dot_)su(_dot_)se> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/