Re: Intent to revive "expires" header from draft-ietf-mailext-new-fields-15

2008-07-25 03:32:47

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

Isn't that what I said in the text you don't quote?

Yes. I just wanted to point out that "final delivery" has nothing to do
with MXs, and it is clearly defined in RFC 2821 so you don't need to
wonder about or guess at its meaning.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
BAILEY FAIR ISLE FAEROES SOUTHEAST ICELAND: SOUTHEASTERLY 5 OR 6, INCREASING 7