Re: Intent to revive "expires" header from draft-ietf-mailext-new-fields-15

2008-07-30 10:35:57

Okay but why is Expires: better than Expiry-Date:? I have the impression that existing uses of Expires tend to do the wrong thing whereas uses of Expiry-Date tend to do the right thing or at least be benign.

Sent from my iPod