Re: Intent to revive "expires" header - now: draft-welzl-expires-00.txt

2008-07-30 14:24:15

Folks,

I think we are at the point where a fresh draft would be helpful.

Agreed. I think we're pretty close to something viable here.

Coincidentally, I finished the draft today and planned to submit it
tomorrow (it's evening here), but couldn't resist submitting it now
after seeing these comments.

Since I couldn't get the submission tool to identify the author's
information (god knows why - is there a new rule that I-D's cannot
have 3 authors perhaps?), I had to request manual posting. It should
appear in the directories within the next 2 work days.

Meanwhile, the document is available from:
http://www.welzl.at/research/tools/email/draft-welzl-expires-00.txt

Now go ahead and tear it to pieces  :-)

Cheers,
Michael