Re: Intent to revive "expires" header - now: draft-welzl-expires-00.txt

2008-07-30 23:22:13

Hi,

Frank wrote:

s/2234/5234/
s/introduces a new/updates the known/g

and so on, and so forth: I agree with all of that and will accordingly
update the next revision, thanks a lot!

Just this bit leaves me confused:

The RFC-editor funding and the IETF Trust copyright
boilerplates are not more state of the art.

I removed / added / changed this bit several times yesterday,
until I finally reached a state which was acceptable (except
for the "can't find the authors" problem) to the I-D submission
tool.

This draft is not yet ready for an IETF Last Call :-)

... but we're almost there, aren't we?   :-D

Cheers,
Michael