Re: On ABNF in 5322: Advice needed

2008-09-29 14:22:41

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008, Dave CROCKER wrote:
ned+ietf-822(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

My preference would be a variation of (a). Don't touch anything except
where the editor noted. Consider rephrasing those specific sentences,
and glance fleetingly to see if the same sentences appear elsewhere in
the document.

+1

+1

This means that the presence of angle-brackets will be inconsistent.
Is that really ok?

I understand "rephrase" to mean "adjusting the wording to remove the
ambiguity" which does not imply simply adding angle brackets.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND PLYMOUTH: WEST 4 OR 5, INCREASING 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8