Re: [apps-discuss] Comments on Malformed Message BCP draft

2011-04-15 12:59:18

I do think there's room for some sort of "if you must do this bad thing, please
do it this way" document series from IETF.

However, I don't think that would be applicable to having third party mail
relays repair malformed messages.  I think that's no longer "best way to do
something that has the potential to do harm" and closer to "how to make a bad
situation worse".

Of course, the devil is in the details.

Keith