Re: [Asrg] Textual Analysis is not the solution

2003-03-03 10:19:59
On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:47:36AM -0500, David F. Skoll allegedly wrote:
Let's focus on
fundamental solutions to the problem of spam -- i.e. how to build
systems for "consent-based" messaging.

In my business, I rely on getting e-mail from completely unknown
people.  This is a feature of e-mail I cannot do without.  Anything
that makes it harder for strangers to contact me than simply dashing
off an e-mail is a non-starter for me.

Which simply means that a consent-based system gives you an "accept
unsolicited email from anyone" button, doesn't it?

Regards.