Re: [Asrg] Lets Fix Mailing Lists

2003-03-08 19:11:20
On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:42:32 -0800, "Hallam-Baker, Phillip"
<pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:

A header that identified mail as comming from a mailing list
would help a lot here. There have been proposals, but how do
we get to DEPLOYMENT???

These two procmail rules sort 23 of the 37 lists I'm currently
subscribed to automatically, and my mail client picks up the new folders
without me having to create them specifically, today:

        :0

        :0

Mailman out of the box today is set up to add "List-Id:" to all mails passed
on.

Most lists that don't have List-Id: seems to be rather mature lists; 5 of my 14
are
actually ietf.org lists.

I think we can move this particular problem off the urgent list in this forum;
this *is* getting deployment.

        Henrik

--
Error message in Haiku form: