RE: Authentication (no longer Re: [Asrg] My Opinion...)

2003-03-26 14:01:30

Please stop making comparisons like that in actual values.
Whatever the
amount of spam I receive its not worth one human life.

Let us see, if I spend ten minutes daily on spam, over a lifetime that is a
lot of time, if everyone on the Internet does likewise that is a huge number
of wasted lifetimes.

OK trite point but once you do anything on a large scale there start to be
major consequences.

The Nigerian 419 gangs have murdered several people and kidnapped many more,
we have had extortions, theft, fraud, suicides and more.

At this point, yes the spam issue IS more severe in terms of the damage
being done regardless of the scale you choose to use.

        Phill