[Asrg] More clueless spam bounces

2003-03-28 19:13:26
More clueless bounces going on, tried to tell Troy that the only
latin phrase understood in the US these days is 'oderint dum metuant'
and I got bounced (see bellow)

So why is this clueless, well troy just SENT me a message direct
to me so why is the system now bouncing mails sent in response?

OK I understand the architectural issue here and that the end-to-end
ideology might mandate this type of behavior but the system is not
working the way it should.

BTW I don't mind if the IETF gives me a definitive statement 'we
don't fix that type of stuff', just don't then go and complain when
I find somewhere that does fix that sort of stuff and start
modifying protocols in ways the IETF does not like.

The original message was received at Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:33:07 -0800 (PST)
from verisign.com [65.205.251.57] (may be forged)

<asrg(_at_)troy(_dot_)rollo(_dot_)name>
    (reason: 550 "We do not accept junk mail. Any attempt to bypass these
filters constitutes acceptance of a $5000 fee per message.")

... while talking to troy.rollo.name.:
DATA
<<< 550 "We do not accept junk mail. Any attempt to bypass these filters
constitutes acceptance of a $5000 fee per message."
550 5.1.1 <asrg(_at_)troy(_dot_)rollo(_dot_)name>... User unknown
<<< 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA