RE: [Asrg] Will someone PLEASE remove Tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com?

2003-03-29 10:52:53
My Dear God this is annoying. Would someone PLEASE remove this guy
from the list?
Please?

Seconded, this guy is sending me more SPAM than the whole of Nigeria.

For some reason the emails keep bypassing my spam filters.

Perhaps someone could forge an UNSUBSCRIBE to the mailbot? Oh
forgot, there is no such thing as forged mails...

disclaimer: I do not and never have worked for, and barely
can spell, Verisign.

That is VeriSign, the s is capitalized, don't ask me why, once
upon a time there was a company called MicroSoft that did the
same thing, try sys 6502 on your Commodore PET...

                Phill