Re: [Asrg] Is Tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com spamming?

2003-03-29 13:01:09
At 12:54 PM -0600 3/29/03, wayne wrote:
Ok, this might make an interesting test case.

Is tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com spamming people?

No.  There is simply a bug in the software he is using.

His software, without or without the bug, is extremely anti-social, and is (in my view) grounds for expulsion from this particular list. But that's a social problem specific to challenge/response systems.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.