[Asrg] Will someone PLEASE remove Tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com?

2003-03-29 10:03:52
My Dear God this is annoying. Would someone PLEASE remove this guy from the list?
Please?

disclaimer: I do not and never have worked for, and barely can spell, Verisign.

From: tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:55:48 +0000
To: jim(_at_)media(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
Subject: RE:- RE: [ASRG] BLOCKING DYNAMIC IP RANGES

The email you sent to me with the subject line as above has been rejected due to the fact that my email account is protected from SPAM by MailKey. You are not (yet) on my 'A-list' of approved senders, and the mail did not contain a valid MailKey.

To successfully send the email to me, you need to obtain a MailKey from the MailKey website.

A MailKey is a short unique code which will allow the email to be delivered you simply insert the MailKey anywhere in the subject line, and re-send the email to me.

The service is free, is very easy, and should take less than 1 minute to use!

Please go to http://www.mailkey.com/pklookup(_dot_)aspx?to=tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com&from=jim(_at_)media(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu to obtain the MailKey you need.

To retrieve the email you sent please go to http://www.mailkey.com/retrievebody.aspx?id=2330

If you want to use the free MailKey service to lock out SPAM from your email account, or find out more about MailKey, please go to http://www.mailkey.com