Re: [Asrg] Will someone PLEASE remove Tim(_at_)mailkey(_dot_)com?

2003-03-29 22:01:47
I did and they do.
(I only bounced one so I don't know if this thing loops)

On Saturday 29 March 2003 06:55 pm, Kee Hinckley wrote:
At 12:35 PM -0600 3/29/03, wayne wrote:
I have added mailkey.com to my personal blacklist.  I now expect to be
lectured by Ken about how I don't understand the social assumptions
implicit in human conversation and how rude it is to blacklist anyone
who is on this mailing list.  Ken will probably even tell me that I'm
doing this as retribution because it is unlikely that I will ever
remove this ban.

Now all we need to do is find this mysterious "Ken" and let him know.

But if Tim's contribution to this list has been human conversation,
then so is the neighbor's car alarm going off all night.

Just make sure you don't bounce his auto-replies--these guys probably
send responses to MAILER-DAEMON as well.  :-)