Re: [Asrg] define spam

2003-03-30 09:22:09

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:07:39 -0800 (PST)
william  <william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote:

I'v dropped an idea to do a summary, best I'll be able to do is to
pinpoint the most interesting messages that have either summary of
some kind, list of important points or a proposal and these are being
put into structured list of discussion points - summary you'll have to
do on your own by comparing the messages.

And this will take longer then I thought, I'v already reviewed 500
messages and still I'm only on March 5th! Will be good if I'm done
with list archives by end of coming week (i.e. already in April).

Aye, I'd worried about the work load involved.  Fair dinkum.  Even the
above is a significant value add, especially if you can quote URLs into
the archives (MessageIDs are the next best for me).

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?