Re: [Asrg] Is this a new spam form?

2003-04-01 06:57:04
On Tuesday, Apr 1, 2003, at 14:04 Europe/London, Markus Stumpf wrote:

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 11:52:49AM +0100, Matt Sergeant wrote:
trojan. But I don't expect we'll see many more of those - it's *very*
illegal to write a trojan - the feds *will* lock you up for it.
Especially in these times of heightened security everywhere. I'd be
very surprised if spammers went to these lengths.

IANAL, but isn't the big problem to prove who the originator is?

Sure. But it's easier than with a regular virus. Follow the money.

Matt.