Re: [Asrg] SMTP over SSL

2003-04-02 14:28:19
At 8:02 AM -0700 4/2/03, Vernon Schryver wrote:
   liability.  Why are the only major outfits we've heard of signing
   up with Habeas the widely blacklisted Topica and Harris?  How much

Keep in mind that in order to use Habeas, Topica has to do confirmed opt-in. That's a pretty significant way to cut the liability.

The other side of that, of course, is that I assume Topica hasn't put Habeas headers on most of their lists.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.