Re: [Asrg] Consent

2003-04-03 14:53:11
sounds like a good place to start (harassment law and restraining orders) but keep in mind that this type of legislation has been abused- it's very easy to accuse someone of harassment, even if they are innocent. what it amounts to is social blacklisting and i'd hate to see something like that happen to email. i favor a more passive approach, control can be a good thing but wouldn't it be better if there was a way to eliminate the possibility of a harassment situation to begin with?

harassment:
To irritate or torment persistently.
To wear out; exhaust.
To impede and exhaust (an enemy) by repeated attacks or raids.

haha! if that isn't spam then i don't know what is! good call Kee.