Re: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea. (Query/C-R system?)

2003-04-10 19:14:30
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:50:51 -0600
John Fenley <pontifier(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
From: J C Lawrence <claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu>

What government?

The United States Government.

Most of the world is not American.  A significant percentage of this
list is not American.  Heck, I'm only barely American.  Why impose an
email tax at the governmental level?

So now it is a budget/"can i trust the Government?" issue, and not an
issue of wether or not it can be done, or if it would be adopted, or
if it will work?

No, there's merely one issue among several.  We've already seen the
problems with centralised server systems ala DNS.  There's neither need
or reason to repeat those mistakes.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?