[Asrg] Re: definition of spam at monkeys.com

2003-04-11 06:47:04
In
<B1F08F445F370846AB7BEE424365F00D012F1BF7(_at_)ctxchg(_dot_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com>
 Paul Judge <paul(_dot_)judge(_at_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com> writes:

                                   An alternate and more limiting definition
of spam that has been used can be found at
http://www.monkeys.com/spam-defined/definition.shtml  "Internet spam is one
or more unsolicited 1 messages, sent or posted as part of a larger
collection 2 of messages, all having substantially identical content."  This
covers a majority of what many people consider spam.

I would encourage other people to sign onto the definition of spam at
monkeys.com.  It isn't my ideal definiton of spam, but it is pretty
close and there are already some very recognizable names on the list
of signatories.  More would be better.

-wayne