[Asrg] Legal Suggestions ....

2003-04-11 16:07:15

One thing that we might be able to do while we are trying to figure out what technical solutions are feasible is to come out with an interrum

"Guide For Anti-Spam Legislation" which we can provide for legislators who are working on passing or updating anti-spam legislation.

So, in this way, while we are working on a technical solution, our legislators can be working on a legal solution. Also, it could carry a bit of weight for our legislators to be able to say: The Internet Engineering Taskforce recommends the following legal remedies.

-Art
--
Art Pollard
http://www.lextek.com/