[Asrg] I'm alive but busy...

2003-04-14 12:07:52
On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 12:09:21PM -0500, Eric D. Williams wrote:

I wonder if
the author of the proposal is still participating, Hadmut you there?

Yeah, I'm still alive on subscribed to the list, but was not
actually reading the list.

Sorry for beeing absent. After coming back from San Francisco
I was extremely busy with looking for a new job and a lawsuit
against the University of Karlsruhe. Since the ASRG mailing list
was producing high amounts of traffic, I was not able to follow
since coming back from SF. Since I was extremely disappointed about
the ASRG meeting, and somehow upset, I'd given the search for a
job and the lawsuit a higher priority.

I'm currently writing the second version of the RMX draft which will
be submitted soon.

regards
Hadmut