Re: [Asrg] Hello- and my 2 cents

2003-04-23 10:21:32
At 4:05 PM +0100 4/23/03, Jon Kyme wrote:
 > My objection is that giving them one shot means that you
 know who "they" is, which means that you not only have a consistent
 model of identity, you have some way of ensuring that people only
 ever have one identity.  Even if possible, that's not desirable.
 (E.g. role identities.)

Well, no. Surely a useful system would allow one-shot *per identity"
or have I missed your point?

There is currently no limit on the number of identities an internet user can have. How are you going to change that?
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.