Re: [Asrg] Hello- and my 2 cents

2003-04-22 20:24:35
At 12:44 PM -0700 4/22/03, J C Lawrence wrote:
I tend to think of this in simple terms:

  Email communication in trusted environments (eg a company) should
  remain as trivial and ad-hoc as it is today.

Does "within an ISP" count too? I'm just wondering what percentage of email users work in companies (with internal email systems) compared to the personal users and people who don't have a corporate mail system. My gut tells me the latter is larger, which could be a problem.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.