RE: [Asrg] Challenge to Challenge response

2003-04-22 20:24:40
At 2:16 PM -0600 4/22/03, Art Pollard wrote:
The Eudora people have a problem, Quallcomm has no interest in developing
the product. They have no interest in supporting long established

Who said this?  There's no reference, and I can't find the original?

Also, I communicate with the people at Qualcomm in charge of Eudora every once in awhile and Eudora still is under active development. Just because they

As an alpha tester for Eudora, I can assure you that development for the product is very active. There was definitely a hiatus for a while, but the new version definitely puts it on parity with the features of other products out there.

If there is interest in getting S/MIME support into the product, now would be the right time to try contacting them again.

--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.