Re: [Asrg] Challenge to Challenge response

2003-04-22 13:10:32
At 11:33 AM -0600 4/22/03, Art Pollard wrote:
At 11:26 AM 4/20/2003 -0700, you wrote:
OK this is a research group, how about someone tries an experiment?
<SNIP>
After running the experiment for some time the correspondents who did not
reply to the challenge are contacted, are told about the experiment and
asked to fill in a survey on why they did not respond, one of the questions
being how many such responses they have been presented with in the past.

I don't think that this would be a fair comparison and I don't believe the results would be useful.

Agreed, but for a different reason. Anyone who can't afford to use a challenge response system wouldn't volunteer.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.