RE: Consent (was Re: [Asrg] seeking comments on new RMX article )

2003-05-07 18:23:48
Should the holder of the DNS keys be a dictator over all the mail sent
from his domain?  You say, "Yes!"  I say, "Hell no!"

Domain names are not a scarce resource. The only way that you can in the
long term protect your identity in cyberspace is to control your own domain.

The domain name owner can decide what mail you receive. I see no reason why
control over what is sent is an ideological issue.

I much prefer the concept that everyone is master of their own domain than
we have to submit to the predjudices of whoever the self appointed censor of
the week would be.

                Phill