Re: [Asrg] Is there anything good enough? - Spoofing stats

2003-05-08 10:32:56
On Thursday 08 May 2003 09:42 am, Vernon Schryver wrote:
So why haven't you long since implemented the standard checks to
prevent what you call "spoofed" free provider mail?

They are not standards-based.  There is no standard for specifiying that a
specific server is an acceptable server to send mail for a domain.  I may at
some point decide to implement them but they are certainly not acceptable
solutions and we don't need to discuss them here.