Re: [Asrg] Is there anything good enough? - Spoofing stats

2003-05-08 10:36:49
From: David Walker <antispam(_at_)grax(_dot_)com>

So why haven't you long since implemented the standard checks to
prevent what you call "spoofed" free provider mail?

They are not standards-based.  There is no standard for specifiying that a
specific server is an acceptable server to send mail for a domain.  I may at
some point decide to implement them but they are certainly not acceptable
solutions and we don't need to discuss them here.

Since they have exactly the effects that you advocate, why are they
not acceptable solutions?

Why are they not appropriate topics for discussion here?